Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Satay Style Chicken - Canola, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Soy free
- 1.5kg Chicken
- 2 tblspns Sweet Chilli sauce (Spring Gully)
- 1 tblspn Worcestershire sauce (Spring Gully)
- 1 tblspn Tomato sauce
- 2 tblspns Sticky Balsamic Vinegar (Woolmore's All Natural)
- 1 tin Coconut milk (Ayam)
- 2 tspns Oyster sauce (Ayam)
- 1.5 tblspns brown sugar
- 1 cup Chicken Stock (Maggie Beer)
- 1 heaped cup of Peanut butter
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- pinch salt
- fresh ground pepper
- bunch of colourful spinach, chopped
- Place everything except spinach in slow cooker bowl.
- Cook on high for 5-6hrs
- Add spinach with about 30-40 minutes to go.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!