Submitted by Kellie Banyer
Salted Caramel Cobbler
- 50 grams butter
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 cups boiling water
- Melt the butter in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix the flour (sifted) with the sugar, vanilla and milk and then pour it over the butter in the sc.
- Mix the salt and sugar together and then sprinkle over the batter and butter in the sc.
- Finally pour the boiling water over the top and do not stir.
- Put the lid on and cook on low for 4 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!