Submitted by Linda Alexander
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of sago
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- Combine milk, coconut cream, sugar, sago and vanilla in the slow cooker bowl and whisk.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours.
- Beat the eggs. Stir the sago to break up any lumps.
- Spoon some of the sago into the beaten eggs, return to the slow cooker bowl and stir well.
- Cook on low for another 30 minutes.
- Turn slow cooker off and let the pudding stand for 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!