Submitted by Narelle Youngs
Rum Ball Fudge
- 750 grams milk chocolate
- 1 can condensed milk
- 100 mL rum
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut
- 100 grams crumbled sponge cake
- Break up chocolate and put in the slow cooker insert.
- Pour half the condensed milk on top and mix the rum into the remaining milk.
- Add the rum flavoured condensed milk into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for approximately 1hr, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes until a crust forms on top between stirrings.
- Mix through the raisins, coconut and sponge cake.
- Pour into a lined tray and place in the fridge to set.
- When set, remove from the tray and cut into squares.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
4 thoughts on “Rum Ball Fudge”
Oh my gosh, I made this not knowing what to expect as neither Hubby or I are Rum drinkers…..well let me tell you….I will certainly be making this again….it is absolutely Delish 😋
Super easy to make and YUM!
Does the alcohol cook out so you are left with the taste?
The alcohol content isn’t evaporated out in slow cooking like stove top methods Glenys. If you want to avoid alcohol content you could perhaps try a rum essence instead? 🙂