Submitted by Cheryl Labudda
Romantic Chicken ♡
- 3 cups cooked chicken (I used leftovers)
- 300g chopped bacon
- 2-3 cups chopped mushrooms (I use heaps - love them! )
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (no water)
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 tab sp mild chilli paste
- Mixed veges (I used capsicum, carrot, cauliflower, sweet potato and broccoli)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker, stir.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Can be served with rice or pasta.
- Enjoy with your loved one (s)
- (I left out garlic and onion on purpose = no smelly kisses
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!