Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Roasted Onion with Peppers
- 2 large onions
- 1 cup leftover steak, sausages, roast, chops—whatever is on hand
- 1 cup green capsicum
- 1 cup yellow capsicum
- Peel onion and then cut, with sharp knife, a circle inside onion.
- With a spoon, scoop out insides being careful not to go to the bottom of onion.
- Add green and yellow capsicums mixed with leftover meat source of your choice.
- Divide mixture evenly between the 2 onions.
- Cook for 2 hours on High
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think