Super easy ‘roast’ vegetables for your slow cooker, and much healthier than baked in oil!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Super easy 'roast' vegetables for your slow cooker, and much healthier than baked in oil!
- Cut vegetables of your choice
- - potato
- - sweet potato
- - pumpkin
- - carrot
- - onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Cut vegetables into large chunks (eg I cut medium potatoes into 1/4's)
- Place vegetables and all other ingredients into a bowl or bag
- Toss to coat with oil/herbs
- Pour vegetables into slow cooker bowl and lay separately around base, not overlapping
- Replace lid and cook on high for 3hrs approx or until tender
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!