Submitted by Wayne Gatt
Rigatoni Pie with American Cheese
- Bolognaise Sauce already cooked
- Rigatoni Pasta (as many shells that fit in your sc)
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup American Cheese
- Cook your favorite Bolognaise recipe .
- In the meantime, cook the rigatoni until it's slightly underdone.
- Drain and rinse with cool water. Toss with Parmesan cheese.
- Lightly oil a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Tightly pack the rigatoni in the pan, standing on their ends.
- Pour the meat sauce over the pasta. Push the meat down into the holes as best you can.
- Cook in your s/c on high for 2 hrs with tea towel ,
- Then add cheese and grill until melted
- Top with fresh basil if desired
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think