Submitted by Mark Wicks
Red Thai Fish Curry
- 3 fresh fish fillets (approx 500grms)
- 200 grams of baby spinach
- 1 Large carrot
- 2 medium zucchini
- 100 grams Red thai curry paste
- One tablespoon of minced garlic
- One 400 gram coconut cream can
- 3/4 cup of water
- Slice fish into chunky strips.
- Slice carrot thinly.
- Slice zucchini thickly.
- Add carrots followed by zucchini to the slow cooker.
- Add curry paste and garlic.
- Then place fish strips on top.
- Add 3/4 cup of water.
- Place the baby spinach on top followed by the coconut cream.
- Cook on high for 4 hrs stirring twice. Finish the last two hours on low.
- Serve in bowls with a side of steamed rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think