Submitted by Sam Steele
Red Chicken and Prawn Curry
- 1 kg of thinly sliced chicken breast
- 1/2 kg of green prawns
- 2 diced onions
- 4 tbs red curry paste
- 1 can coconut cream
- 3 diced potatoes
- 3 cups full of vege of choice (I used, carrots, snap peas and brocolli)
- 1 pkt Philly cream cheese.
- Place all ingredients except prawns, broccoli and peas in slow cooker.
- Cook for 4 hours on low, then add prawns, broccoli and peas and cook for another 2 hours.
- Don't worry if it looks like it is separating as it will bind again at the end.
- I thickened with a mixture of 2 tbs of cornflour and water in the last 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and lime wedges......
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!