Submitted by Brooke Frith
Ravioli and vegetable puree
- 1 Packet of kids Ravioli
- 1/2 Butternut Pumpkin
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 Cauliflower
- 1 Zucchini
- Dice and peel pumpkin and carrots, and cut cauliflower. Place in slow cooker and cook on high for 2.5 hrs.
- (time could vary depending on your slow cooker) (no water or liquids required).
- Puree using stick blender.
- Add 1 Zucchini diced and cook for a further 30minutes on low.
- Cook Ravioli as per packet instructions.
- Mix Ravioli and Puree together and serve.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think