Submitted by Lisa casey
- 4 squashes sliced
- 2 potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet potato peeled and sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- Small butternut pumpkin peeled and sliced
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- I can of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 ts ground chilli
- 1tbs ground garlic
- 1 ts Italian herbs
- Cracked pepper
- 1-2 cups of grated cheese
- In a bowl mix pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, chilli,garlic, pepper and Italian herbs.
- Place half in your slow cooker.
- Then carefully layer your sliced veggies as shown in picture.
- Then add the rest of your sauce mixture.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low
- An hour before cooked add the grated cheese.
- Serve as a side dish to any meal.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think