Submitted by Lynne Schrader
Raisin Bread pudding
- 4-5 slices raisin bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut the raisin bread into 8 pieces.
- Place into lightly greased small slow cooker bowl, I use a 1.5 litre Slow Cooker.
- Beat eggs well with a electric mixer, add the rest of the ingredients mixing well.
- Pour gently over bread and push the bread down a little to soak up liquid.
- Cover with a tea towel, lid on , and cook on low for 3.5 to 4 hours, until custard is set.
- Serve warm with cream or ice cream.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think