Submitted by Lindsay McInnes
- 6 medium Quinces (1.5 kg when cooked)
- 900gms castor sugar
- Wash quinces to get fur off, then cut and core cook quinces until soft.
- Blend quinces until smooth then put through a sieve.
- Place blended quinces and 900gms sugar in slow cooker.
- Cook for 3 hours high lid on
- Stir every 15 minutes scraping the sides of the slow cooker and to make sure no lumps.
- Place finished past in greased muffin trays leave until cooled then place in the fridge to set.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think