Submitted by Robyn Clark
Quick Breaky Bars Option # 2
- 2 1/4 Cups rolled oats ( blend 2 cups to a flour consistency , reserve the 1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- Pinch salt
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup raisins ( optional)
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup ( I used organic , but you can use normal )
- 2 small ripe mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup finely grated carrot.
- Combine all the dry ingredients including the 1/4 cup reserved rolled oats.
- Combine all the wet ingredients and then mix everything together.
- Line your SC with baking paper and lightly spray.
- High pre heated SC approx 45 mins , tea towel under the lid.
- Allow to cool and then cut into bar sizes and drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Individually wrap and freeze or store in the fridge.
- Re heat in microwave 30 secs for quick easy breaky .
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!