Submitted by Deanna Rankin
- 2kg Pet chicken mince from the butcher
- 8 eggs beaten
- Frozen peas & corn
- Diced/sliced broccoli, pumpkin, carrot
- 2 cups low sodium veggie stock (can use any flavour)
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker & cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 3-4 hours
- Give it a thorough mix about 1/2 hour before turning off.
- I put it in a bowl when cool enough & store in the fridge or freeze into small one meal portions. It lasts my pups 5-6 days
- *Please note: Slow Cooker Central hold no liability for the suitability of this meal for your 4 legged friend. This recipe, and all pet food recipes, are member submitted. This is what Deanna cooks for her dog. Please make your own decision on what is suitable and safe for your pet in consultation with your own vet*
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!