Submitted by Tamara Cox
- 1 whole Kent pumpkin
- 6 medium to large white potatoes
- 2 massell chicken stock cubes
- 3 Birdseye frozen spinach blocks
- 1 litre of water (this works for us but use more or less depending on how thick/thin you like your soup)
- 3 rashers of bacon
- Cut up pumpkin and potatoes to fit in slow cooker,
- Crumble stock cube over pumpkin and potato, add water.
- I cooked on high for about 4-5 hrs but you could probably put on low and leave overnight. Puree.
- I fried up bacon and stirred through after I had puréed
- Could use bacon as garnish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!