Submitted by Ashley Hage
- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup(55g) caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup cooked (440g) mashed pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups(375g) self-raising flour (may need extra)
- Pinch of salt
- Mix butter, sugar and egg yolk together then mix mashed pumpkin in, once mixed add flour (I did a cup at a time and needed a bit extra) then add a pinch of salt mix together then on a floured surface kneed until all combined.
- Push out and cut out 2cm thick place in slow cooker with baking paper underneath and place tea towel under lid and cook on high for an hour and a half.
- Submitted Ashley Hage
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
4 thoughts on “Pumpkin Scones!”
What type of pumpkin do you use? I was thinking Butternut.
Worked like a treat! Made a larger batch the second time by doubling the ingredients.
Did you melt butter?
you could, or soften is what I’d do