Submitted by Jacinta Rogers
Pumpkin, Potato & Onion Soup
- 3/4 medium sized pumpkin, skin and seeds removed, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 cups Campbell's Real Stock Vegetable
- 1 cup full cream
- 1. Place pumpkin, potatoes, onion and stock in a large slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper (if desired). Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- 2. Turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly. Using a food processor or stick blender, process until smooth.
- 3. Stir through the cream and season to taste and serve.
- Submited byJacinta Rogers
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think