Easy pulled pork in gravy – serve on bread rolls – great for parties and entertaining too!
Submitted by Annmarie Fothergill
Pulled pork in gravy
Easy pulled pork in gravy - serve on bread rolls - great for parties and entertaining too!
- 1.5-2 Kg pork shoulder
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Splash of worsetershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons gravy powder
- Remove rind and excess fat from pork.
- Place pork in slow cooker add stock a splash of worsetershire sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours
- Half hour before serving shred pork and add gravy powder mixed with a little water to make a paste.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think