Submitted by Christy Roth
- 1 jar laksa paste (less if you don't like it too spicy)
- 1 tin baby corn spears
- 8 mushrooms peeled and quartered
- 100g bean shoots
- 1/4 red capsicum chopped
- 50g rice noodles
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 1 cup water
- 200g raw green peeled prawns
- Handful chopped coriander
- Put everything except prawns and coriander in slow cooker on high for 30 mins, stirring at around the 20 minute mark or once noodles start to soften.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, add prawns and stir through thoroughly.
- Cook for a further 30 minutes on high.
- Serve in a deep bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
- You can substitute with chicken, but if so add the chicken at the very beginning of cooking and ensure fully cooked at the one hour mark. May need an additional 15-30 minutes depending on your slow cooker.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!