Submitted by Kelly Smith
Potato Bake on Steroids
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 Onion sliced
- 200g diced bacon
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- tbspn Oregano
- Tin of Tomatoes
- Tin of Heinz Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 pkt Low Salt French Onion Soup Mix
- 300 mls cream
- 5 Potatoes
- Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup
- Cheddar Cheese
- Fry off Onion, bacon and garlic, add oregano fry for a minute add mince and cook through. Add soup mix, soup, tomatoes and cream. Simmer for a couple of minutes and add parmesan.
- Slice potato into medium size slices, (don't want too thin), spray slow cooker add layer of potato then mince keep going till all has been used finish with layer of mince.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours and sprinkle cheese on top prior to serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!