Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Potato Bake - Canola, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free & FODMAP friendly
- 250ml lactose free cream (Liddells)
- 1/2 cup lactose free skim milk (Liddells)
- 5 or 6 large white potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 3 or 4 rashers bacon, diced
- 3 or 4 spring onions, sliced (only green part if FODMAP)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1/2 - 4/4 cup lactose free cheese (Liddells), grated
- Spray slow cooker bowl with olive oil spray.
- Layer potato slices in bottom of bowl, sprinkle onion and bacon over potatoes. Repeat until all potato, etc used.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top, pour cream and milk over.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hrs
- Approx 30 minutes prior to serving top with grated cheese and cook until melted.
- - You can substitute half the potatoes with sweet potatoes
- - Optional 1 tblspn crushed garlic, can be added when layering or with salt and pepper
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think