Submitted by allanah croft
- 2 large pork chops.
- 420grams condensed chicken soup
- Packet of creamy chicken soup mix
- 2 tablespoons mint sauce
- 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- Put pork chops in slow cooker.
- Mix chicken soup, soup mix, BBQ sauce and mint sauce in a bowl add to slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6 hours or high 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Pork Surprise”
Oh buy what a delicious way to cook those large pork leg chops, absolute yummy.
Goes down well with a glass of your favorite beverage.
Truely delicious and so tender