Submitted by Tammy Dennis
Pork Sirloin steaks with onions and mushrooms in a garlic tomato/bbq sauce
- 4-6 Pork steaks
- 1 onion sliced
- 4-6 large mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- Splash of worchestershire sauce
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Trim fat off pork,
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put half onion and mushroom in bottom of slow cooker. Leave the rest to place on top.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl place pork in and coat. Place pork in, then cover with remaining onion and mushroom. Pour the remaining sauce on top then cook for at least 4 hours on low - up to 6hrs
- Use a little cornflour to thicken sauce near the end of cook time
- made this in my 1.5L
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!