Submitted by Amie Barrett
- 2-3 Tablespoons of honey
- 2-3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard (or you can use dijonaisse but add slightly more)
- A tin of condensed cream of asparagus soup (if you don't like asparagus and would prefer something else I would suggest cream of celery)
- Use any cut of pork you like- enough to feed however many people you're planning to cook for.
- Microwave the honey for 10 seconds in a bowl (just to make it easier to mix into the other ingredients)
- Add the Dijon and the asparagus soup mix and stir to combine.
- Pour over pork and cook on low for 8 hours.
- You can thicken the gravy at the end with some cornflour (I used 2 tablespoons made into a paste with water and it was perfect)
- Amie Barrett
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think