Submitted by Carol Wilkinson
Pork & Mushroom Lasagna
- 4 cups Pork diced
- 1 Red onion diced
- 200gr Mushrooms sliced
- 1 teas Parsley flakes
- 2 teas Minced garlic
- 1 Jar Dolmio Mushroom pasta sauce
- 1 pkt Lasagna sheets
- 3 cups grated cheese
- Spray SC with oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl except the Lasagna sheets & cheese.
- Layer Lasagna sheets,then meat mix,then a layer of cheese,repeat process.
- Put a nice amount of cheese on last layer.
- Then spoon 3 tblsp of water around edges this will help soften pasta.
- Place lid on (no tea towel)
- Cook on Low for 3 hrs or until cooked!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!