Submitted by Felicity Barnett
- 6 Pork chops
- 4 slices Bacon, chopped
- 2 Onions, thick slices
- 4 tspns Coconut Sugar
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.5 tblspns fresh Thyme
- 1 cup Stock
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tblspn Cider Vinegar
- 1 tblspn Cornflour
- Lay chops in slow cooker bowl.
- Cover with bacon, onion, garlic and herbs.
- Mix cornflour with liquids and pour over.
- Sprinkle sugar, salt and pepper over top.
- Cook on low for 5.5hrs in Contempo 5.5L sc.
- Remove bay leaves and any woody thyme stems prior to serving.
- Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think