Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Pork Chops & Golden Ranch Gravy (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 4 center-cut rib pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 can (10.75 oz) fat-free cream of chicken soup (like Campbells)
- 1 envelope dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon light butter (I Can't believe It's Not Butter - Light)
- Not necessary but if you want to brown the pork chops 1st then do so with the butter. (I did to add a bit of color.) Add pork chops to slow cooker.
- Mix soup and ranch dressing mix together then pour on top of pork chops.
- Cook with lid on (no tea towel).
- High 3-4 hours; or low 5-6 hours (WestBend 6 quart) which is almost 6 L for those of you outside the USA
- Serve over rice.
- (I doubled the recipe by adding 4 pork chops, then 1/2 of soup mixture, 4 more pork chops and the balance of the soup mixture. They turned out fine layered.)
- Weight Watchers approximately 8 Points Plus per serving depending on the size of your pork chop.
- (note by recipe submitter: inspired by recipe from The Midnight Baker)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!