Submitted by Yvonne Unthank
Pork and Zucchini Meatloaf
- 500g pork mince
- 250g sausage mince
- 2 eggs
- 2 small / medium grated zucchinis
- 1 medium grated carrot
- 1 onion - finely cut
- a heaped tsp of garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp of grated ginger
- 1/2 cup of panko crumbs (or regular bread crumbs)
- 3 tbs pf SPC plum sauce
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of chicken stock powder
- extra panko crumbs for rolling
- Mix all ingredients together and form a ball shape - rolling in more panko crumbs to make it easier to handle.
- (You can add things in the middle if you like - I put layer of cheese in the middle but would be nice without it too)
- Sit in slow cooker on top of a steamer basket or a raised surface to let the fat drain out.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours
- Pull out of cooker - cover in a nice chutney (I used an Aldi cranberry and red onion chutney - Yummo)
- Put under grill part of oven until browned.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think