Submitted by Simone Field
- 500g mince
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup of rice raw
- 1 grated onion (optional)
- 2 420g tins of tomato soup
- 1 410g tin of crushed tomatos
- Flour for rolling into balls
- Place mince, rice, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
- Once combined roll into golf ball size balls in the flour.
- Add the soup and tomato tins yo slow cooker, stir to combine. Place meatballs in the sauce give a little cover of the sauce over each meatball then put lid on.
- Cook on low for 8hrs
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think