Submitted by Sam Steele
Popcorn Cake or Slice
- 120g popped popcorn (I used buttered)
- 2 tbs oil,
- 1 cup smarties,
- 1 cup jelly beans,
- 350g marshmallows,
- 80g butter.
- Add butter and oil to SC,
- melt then add marshmallows.
- Stir occasionally until melted. My SC took 40 minutes.
- Remove a couple of tablespoons to use for icing if you want.
- Stir through popcorn, jelly beans and smarties until all coated.
- Press tight into a greased cake tin or tray.
- Cool then decorate.
- I had to heat the icing so I could pour it over.
- This is so easy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think