Submitted by Andrea Marie Laing
- 1 tin of condensed milk caramel
- 1 packet choc ripple biscuits
- 1 block cadbury chocolate
- 125g melted butter
- submerge condensed milk into slow cooker cover completely with water and cook for 4.5 hours on high. allow to cool over night.
- crush the packet of choc ripple biscuits.
- melt 125g of butter and mix through biscuits.
- add biscuit base to little cake pop tins or cupcake tins or even a tart tin and push in and set in freezer to cool and harden 5-10 minutes..
- add caramel inside biscuit base and smooth out.
- proceed to melt chocolate and smooth over the top of caramel.
- set in fridge until hard. and enjoy !!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!