Submitted by Rebecca Edwards
Pink Ombré Fudge
- 2-4 bags/blocks of good quality white chocolate (depends of the size of your loaf pan)
- 1-2 tins of condensed milk (1 tin per 2 bags/blocks of chocolate)
- Red food dye
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Vanilla extract
- *P I N K O M B R E F U D G E*
- My children ( and you lovely people) have loved my frozen fudge and my super popular rainbow fudge and here is my next fudge creation.
- Ombr is a popular trend with birthday parties and room decor on Pinterest. Fudge seemed the next step!
- I used two bags of Cadbury White chocolate drops, a tin of sweetened condensed milk, a tablespoon of butter and a dash of vanilla extract.
- I stirred every 15 minutes or so for about 90 minutes on low heat.
- I transferred a small amount to a ceramic bowl and tinted quickly with 8 drops of red food dye.
- I then transferred to lined loaf pan and placed in the fridge. Wait about 10-15 minutes before next layer. At this stage change heat setting to keep warm. Stir mixture in SC.
- Repeat process with double the amount of food dye as first layer until you've achieved colour scheme. Finally in fridge to set for a few hours.
- Note: depending in the size of your loaf pan, you may need an extra bag of chocolate.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think