Submitted by Sam Steele
Pickled Pork in Apple Juice
- 1 piece of pickled pork
- 1 litre of apple juice
- 2 onions sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tbs balsamic vinager
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 2 sliced pears (can use apple or mango)
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low
- I placed potatoes, sweet potato and carrot in an hour before the end.
- I then added broccoli and asparagus while I was making cheese sauce and crisping the crackle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!