Submitted by Jill Renison
- 1/3 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup water
- milk to taste (I use 1/3 cup)
- 1. Put oats and water into bowl of baby slow cooker. Switch to 'Keep warm' and go to bed.
- 2. In the morning, stir the porridge (it will be a bit crusty). Stir in cold milk and leave while you make a cup of tea/coffee.
- 3. Serve with you favourite additions such as maple syrup or berries or slivered almonds. Enjoy!
- Please note - only steel cut oats as per picture are suitable for this recipe. Do not use rolled oats or quick oats.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think