Choc peppermint fudge – straight from your slow cooker!
Submitted by Kara Church
Choc peppermint fudge - straight from your slow cooker!
- milk chocolate 5-600g
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Tbs butter
- Tsp vanilla essence
- 5 Peppermint crisps CRUSHED (your choice how many)
- Peppermint essence ( to your liking)
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Besides the peppermint essences, & peppermint crisps. (Leave till last)
- Cook on LOW for 45mins OR until all smooth.
- Add 3 packets of CRUSHED peppermint crisp.
- Mix till its melts.
- Mix every 10-15 minutes, as you don't want to burn it 🙂
- Add in peppermint essences ( too your liking), mix all together.
- Let it cook for extra 5 minutes.
- Pour into lined tin.
- Add CRUSHED peppermint crisp on top.
- Fridge over night, and ENJOY.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think