Submitted by Stacey
Pear & Muesli Muffins
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 1 ½ cups Muesli
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 pears, diced
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 cup almond or rice milk
- 1 egg
- 50g Nuttlex (melted)
- Turn cooker on HIGH
- Mix together flour, muesli, sugar, pears and walnuts.
- Make a well in the centre.
- In the well add milk, egg and butter and mix well.
- Divide mixture into cupcake liners
- Tip: you can substitute butter and milk for dairy free options. I used almond milk and dairy free butter/ Nuttlex.
- A slow cooker will not fit as many as the mixture can make so either refrigerate until your first batch is cooked or freeze in a snap lock bag until ready to cook.
- Leave out or add any ingredients you like (I left out walnuts but added a small amount of ground cinnamon).
- Process pears and muesli slightly before adding to the mixture if wanting to give to a small baby/toddler for a healthy treat
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think