Submitted by Paulene Christie
Peanut Butter & Hazelnut Choc Fudge
- 550g hazelnut chocolate
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- 1 x 395gm can condensed milk
- 3 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 additional tbsp of peanut butter to marble on top of finished fudge
- Break up the chocolate into chunks and place all ingredients into slow cooker
- On Low lid off
- Stir every 15mins or so for approx 90 mins (some slow cookers need up to 120mins) use a metal spoon to stir.
- When you are stirring you will see a slight crust type form on the surface as you stir and it kind of comes away from the edges a little. This is the best sign that its done.
- Pour into baking paper lined tray, approx 20cm x20cm
- Heat the additional peanut butter in the microwave until runny. Pour over fudge in the tray and use a wooden skewer to drag the peanut butter around the surface of the fudge in swirls to make a marbled effect.
- Place tray into refrigerate until set. This usually takes 2-3hrs at least but I leave mine overnight before cutting for a firm finish.
- When set firm cut into squares and store in fridge.
- Fudge Frequently Asked Questions here!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think