Submitted by Lyn Battersby
- Spray of can oil
- 10 sausages - raw and cut into 1/4s (I do not pre-cook or boil)
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 pack French Onion Soup
- 1 - 2 Tbspns Worcestershire Sauce (or adjust to taste)
- 1 - 2 Tbspns Sweet Chili Sauce (or adjust to taste)
- 1 Tbspn Brown Sugar
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced
- Place soups, sauces and sugar into a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spray slow cooker insert.
- Place sausages on bottom, then cover with broken up onion slices. Add soup and sauce mix, then stir to coat. Cook for approximately 3 1/2 - 4 hours on low, or until ready in your slow cooker.
- Serve with pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.
- Based on Lamb Obsession recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!