Submitted by Melissa Hansen
Pasta E Fagioli Soup
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained (couldn't find white kidney beans at woolies, so go the most Italian sounding white bean i could find )
- 4 c. beef stock
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 5 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. tabasco sauce
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 8 oz. pasta (ditali if you can find it.)
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, then drain. (i passed this step and put it right in the crock pot raw). Add beef and all ingredients except the pasta into a large crock pot. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to soup.
- We served it along with some toasted up bread.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think