Submitted by Faith Bennett
- 1kg of mince (any kind, chicken, lamb, beef, pork etc)
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- Cup of bread crumbs
- Sprinkle of mixed herbs
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cheese triangles (like you use for kids lunch boxes)
- Jar pizza/pasta sauce
- Grated Mozzarella cheese
- Make up meatballs, put little square of triangle cheese in middle of each meat ball.
- Pour a little layer of the sauce in slow cooker, then put all meatballs in slow cooker, then cover with rest of pizza sauce, then cover with Mozzarella cheese.
- cook on low for 4 hours
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think