Submitted by Simon Christie
Parmesan sausage pasta
- 12 thin bbq beef sausages
- 2 medium washed potatoes 1cm diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 250ml beef stock
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (I used prepackaged)
- 1/2 teaspoon (masterfoods) Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups curly pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Brown sausages, olive oil, onion and garlic.
- While browning boil up that pasta with your salt for ten minutes, drain pasta and add to slow cooker.
- Slice sausages into bite size bits and transfer all ingredients into your cooker. DO NOT ADD ITALIAN HERBS JUST YET.
- Mix in, place on cooker lid and cook for 2 hours on HIGH.
- Add Italian herbs and gently stir.
- Cook for a further hour on HIGH with lid on.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste and serve as is.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “Parmesan sausage pasta”
Very tasty but dry. Will use more beef stock next time. Leave out the pasta.