Submitted by Kylie Clark
- 1 cup S.R. Flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 orange rind finely grated
- 60g butter
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 egg.
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cups freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Ice cream or cream to serve.
- Lightly spray a 3 litre slowcooker with oil spray.
- Combine flour, sugar & orange rind in a bowl.
- Whisk together butter, juice & egg.
- Stir into the flour mixture until well combined.
- Spoon or pour into slow cooker & smooth over.
- Place sugar & orange juice into a heatproof bowl or jug.
- Cook on medium power for 3 minutes in microwave, stirring every minute, or until sugar dissolves.
- Cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes in microwave until sauce comes to the boil.
- Gently pour hot sauce onto a spoon at the edge of the pudding.
Cook on high for 2.5 hrs or until the middle is just moist.
- Serve with Ice cream or cream.
- ENJOY YOUR PIECE OF CITRUS HEAVEN!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think