Submitted by Melissa Walton
Orange, Cranberry and Pistachio cake
- 2 cups sifted SR flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Zest of one large orange
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Once mixed, pour into a lined cake tin.
- Then place cake tin into Slowcooker.
- Cook on High for 2 and a half hours.
- Recipe can be altered for those who wish to use dairy. Simply substitute the oil, coconut milk and apple cider vinegar with butter, milk and egg.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think