Submitted by Love Appleby
Nuts And Bolts
- 3 cups NutriGrain cereal
- 1/2 cup honey roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup Pretzels
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 1/3 cup Peanut Oil
- 1 Packet French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbs Worchestire Sauce
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 cup Wasabi Peas
- Melt the butter and stir in oil, soup mix, worchestire sauce and curry powder.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, nuts and pretzels.
- Pour butter mixture over the cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Cook in slow cooker for 1 hour HIGH
- Stir every 15 minutes.
- *At this point I put mine in a 180 oven for 15 minutes to crisp it up a give it that 'toasted' taste.*
- Spread on parchment paper to cool. Add Wasabi Peas.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
4 thoughts on “Nuts And Bolts”
These were a massive hit when I made them. I didn’t add the peas but added 1 more cup of mixed peanuts.
They were a great gift giver for all the men, the women received the sweets 🙂
Finally got round to making this….so good. I’ll be making another batch for Christmas nibbles.
well that’s a different way to do it with my recipe I don’t cook them at all
Something new for you to try then 🙂