Submitted by Lisa Casey.
No mess potato bake
- 4 large potatoes peeled and sliced,
- 1 onion peeled and sliced,
- 3-4 rashers of bacon chopped,
- 250 grams of cream cheese chopped into small bits,
- 1 tsp crushed garlic,
- 1 tsp of dried parsley,
- Place everything into an over bag and shake the bag gently to mix everything together
- Tie bag up and place in SC.
- Add a cup of water to the SC, (not into the bag) cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Please note, this recipe doesn't have to be done in an oven bag. I find it a lot easier and a lot less messy.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think