Submitted by Milz Perri
Mustard Chicken ( from scratch)
- Chicken drumsticks ( as many as u like)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Whole grain mustard
- 1 cup White wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons Mustard powder
- 300mls cream
- Place everything into the slow cooker ( do not place cream until the end. Mine split. So next time will add at end)
- Cook on low for 4 hours, then if u want add to oven for about 10min to crips up.
- I also reduced the sauce on the stove. Just added to fry pan and reduced. If u want u could add some cornflour to the slow cooker at the end when adding the cream to thicken.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Mustard Chicken ( from scratch)”
This recipe is so delicious. Very easy to put together. Now on my meal planner.
Thank you Milz Perri for the great recipe. It was AMAZING, something different,very tasty moist chicken.
Didn’t take long to put together to cook. It’s a repeat meal on the menu.