Submitted by Mel Shenton
- 2 big rump steaks cut into 4 smaller steaks
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
- 1 brown onion cut into 8 pieces
- And half a tin of champion mushrooms
- 3 heaped teaspoons of instant gravy powder
- 3 crushed cloves of garlic
- Place everything, except gravy powder into the slow cooker, give a gentle stir through.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- In the last 1/2 hour, remove lid and add 3 heaped teaspoons of instant gravy powder and stir through gently. Leave lid off.
- Once the 1/2 hour is up, serve with your choice of sides.
- We served with potato bake.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think