Submitted by Cindy Shaw
Mum’s Lamb Chops
- 8 forequarter lamb chops( 2 per person)
- 1 med red Capsicum
- 1 green lge Capsicum
- 1 lge brown onion
- 1 tin condensed Tomato soup
- Add chops to slow cooker. Add red capsicum on top of chops. Then green capsicum, then onion.
- Pour over tomato soup using a bit of water to get any soup left in the tin.
- Cook for 3 hrs on low then bring chops to the top and cook another 3 hours. Longer if you want to.
- Extra cooking time makes the sauce thicker. You can always add a bit of gravy flour to thicken if required.
- I Serve on a bed of white rice but can be served with mashed potato.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!